JoAnn PetrosinoRealtor®, GRI, CHMS, CNS
First … I listen. Your goals become my goals.
Understanding my Clients’ vision for the future, and equipping them to make their best choices and decisions to fulfill their dream, is my focus. I will be with you from start to finish.
Coldwell Banker Apex Realtors®
A partnership of mutual respect and trust with each Client as we successfully accomplish their Real Estate goals.
I will be with you each step of the way. I have the heart of a teacher, so I will explain what to expect as you reach each part of your journey. I will also be with you at your closing.
Excellence is never an accident, and it is priceless.
Call me at (469) 363-1279.
Professional Service = Positive Results
465 W George Bush Highway #101
Richardson, TX 75080
If you are a Seller…
- Your home will be marketed, not just listed … with our “Every Day Until It’s Sold” marketing commitment.
- Worldwide Exposure … literally worldwide! … using Award Winning Cutting edge technology.
- Marketing Programs to attract Buyers shopping on-line and their Realtors. (Ask about HomeBuyer Ready)
- Your own Web Site for your property, to increase your Internet Presence.
If you are a Buyer…
- You will be exposed to all the homes in the area that are in your price range and meet your needs.
- You will have representation from the first time you see your new home, through the negotiations, the escrow process, close, and after.
I’m with you all the way.
As a Full-Time Realtor® since 2000, and previously a Certified instructor of Real Estate, I consistently invest my time and resources to enhance my professional skills, staying current with the ever changing and challenging marketplace. My National Association of Realtors designations, CRS, and GRI, and my Coldwell Banker designations CNS and CHMS, have prepared me to guide both Buyers and Sellers through the complicated process of successfully closing the transaction on the home they are selling or the dream home they are buying. I love people and my work, and would look forward to serving you.
We’re in a Sellers’ Market. What Does That Mean?
4 Key Tips for Selling Your House This Spring
How Homeownership Is Life Changing for Many Women
Get Ready: The Best Time To List Your House Is Almost Here
Why Buying a Home Is a Sound Decision
Reasons To Consider Condos in Your Home Search
The Role of Access in Selling Your House
What’s Ahead for Home Prices in 2023
Get in Touch
If you prefer to email me instead of call, do so here.